Web Enabled Software the company behind Apis CRM was established in 2004 to provide UK based secure data centre services for our
sister company's ground breaking web based Legal Practice Management software Osprey.TM which is used by thousands of individual
users every day and is a market leader in the Legal Software field.
Our remit is to provide Software as a Service, now better known as "the cloud" at the most technically advanced levels.
From data centre infrastructure, delivering hosted mission critical applications and the provision of Microsoft Hosted Exchange,
to the development of cutting edge applications designed with the Web in mind.
Building on our experience of developing Software-as-a-Service applications (SaaS), our major project has been to develop a suite of full function
customisable applications for the cloud. The first of our new generation of applications is a fully customisable CRM software system, Apis CRM.
Our vision at Web Enabled Software is to supply cutting edge software that is used as a core part of any firms business processes and that we
partner with (rather than sell to) firms to genuinely help them realise their commercial aims and aspirations.
We are based geographically central in the UK in the picturesque Victorian town of Great Malvern nestling in the Malvern Hills.
As well as being famous for the classical music composer Sir Edward Elgar, the healing properties of Malvern Water and Morgan Sports cars,
Malvern has long been a UK technical hub and home to many technology companies.
Malvern has a particularly long history as being the base of defence technology in the UK and was the main UK research and development
area for radio navigation, infra-red detection for heat seeking missiles, and related work for the
Royal Air Force since 1942 when the Telecommunications Research Establishment (TRE)
moved from the south coast to the safety of Malvern. The Radar Research and Development Establishment (RRDE),
which worked on anti-aircraft radar and searchlights for the Army,
was moved to Malvern at the same time creating a centre for technology in a time before technology was widespread.
To this day Malvern is still associated with defence technology research and provision and as such has created
a vibrant community of technology companies in all areas of commerce.
With the recognised science and technology developments in the Malvern Hills area,
Malvern Hills Science Park and the Enigmas Commercial Centre were built and are now home to over 50 science and technological businesses.
Be part of the Team
Sales & Marketing Manager - circa £35,000 based upon experience
Directly responsible to the Sales & Marketing Director and managing a team of talented telesales executive the right candidate will actively understand how to get the most of their team and how to set, manage and deliver results.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Direct reporting to Sales & Marketing Director and board of all deliverables
- Press releases and case studies based on client stories
- Brand ownership/guardianship
- Management of external agencies
- Creation and management of all sales and marketing literature and collateral
- Ownership of social media platforms
- Arranging and managing marketing events
- Market analysis & awareness
- Measurement of ROI on campaigns and events
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record of successfully selling cloud based CRM applications
- Experience of digital marketing including the effective use of SEO, Adwords and the main social media Data/analytical driven approach to marketing output
- Successful generation of leads through inbound marketing
- Solid project management skills will be essential to ensure delivery to deadlines, on brand and on budget; ensuring compliance with brand, legal and regulatory requirements; and reporting on progression and end performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of print, online and social media and managing third party suppliers channels to generate B2B sales across verticals
- The ability to manage a team and ensure goals are met
- The ability to work autonomously and take the initiative
- Competent computer operator familiar with all Microsoft Office applications and various web browsers
- Familiarity with report writing applications
Systems Developer – up to £25,000 p.a.
We are looking for talented Systems Developers/Analyst to join our successful and growing development team. The candidate will provide application design, creation and troubleshooting using our Framework application. Methodical diagnostic skills, understanding of business processes and a pragmatic approach to problem solving will be key skills required for this position.
We are looking for people who are passionate about software and who understand software from both a design and use perceptive. The software you design must not only meet the business needs but must be simple to use. You will need exceptional attention to detail and ensure excellent quality in your work. A understanding of rationale databases, report design and conditional logic will be required.
Familiarity with products such as SugarCRM, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics will be advantageous but are not a prerequisite for this role. A degree/HND Level including software engineering or relevant experience in developing web applications would also assist.
Homeworkers will be considered for this role.
If you have the right qualities for this role please and want to join an exciting and successful company send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telesales – Circa £15k
We have full and part time positions for both office based and home workers. Telesales experience would be a benefit but training and support will be provided for candidates with no experience but who can demonstrate ambition, drive and enthusiasm.
You will be using our own cloud based CRM software so that the home workers are able to work from any appropriate location.
If you feel that you have these qualities and want to join an exciting and successful company send your CV to email@example.com
Please note – we do not use agencies.