The protection of the personal information that you share with us is every bit as important to us as it is to you.
We appreciate that sharing your sensitive information is something that no firm will do without careful consideration and below you find our policy in regards to your data to give you that peace of mind.
- Hold and store any contact details that you submit via this website, by email or by telephone when enquiring about our services
- Hold and store your log in credentials such as username, password and email address to enable you to log in
- Hold all data entered into, or uploaded to, the software by you including details of third parties with the upmost consideration in regards to privacy and security
- Contact you from time to time with news, updates, and selected apis marketing information that we think would be of interest to you
- Comply fully with the Data Protection Act 1998
- Hold and store securely any bank account details supplied when completed Direct Debit Mandates in order to processes payments for the service and only for this purpose
- Record and monitor individual database size and storage details for upgrade purposes
- If required by law or at the request of the Police as part of a criminal investigation submit any data required by the relevant authorities
- Access your data in order to investigate misuse of our service or a breach of our terms and conditions (for example the storage of illegal images)
- Access your data in order to perform support services and assist with any queries or technical issues that you may raise with us as part of the service provision
- Apply Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to your database to protect from third party attempts at accessing your data
- Apply and monitor Firewall protection of your data in our secure data centres to protect from third party attempts at disruption or access to your data
- Use your data for any reason other than the above
- Make any of your contact data or database content available to third parties at any time or in any way whatsoever
- Outsource the hosting of your sensitive data to a third party
- View or access the data held in your database for purposes other than providing technical support when requested to do so by you
- Contact you with a view to promoting third party products or services
- Bombard you with marketing messages for our products and services
- Let our high standards in regard to security and protection slip for a moment
In using the generic demonstration database that we do make available to enable you to have a look around the Apis CRM system, please remember that as a generic database available to any number of individuals at any one time, any data added or uploaded to this database by you will be viable to all other individuals accessing this database. For this reason please do ensure that any data entered in to or uploaded to the generic demonstration databases are not of a sensitive nature in any way and that you would not wish other to see.
If you have any concerns in regard to this simply subscribe to a unique free to use database that will only be accessible by you and will have the high levels of protection applied in regards to security as a pay version would.