If you have any queries about your Apis CRM system please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details of our online support Provision
|Number of requests per month
- How do I change my password?
When logged in click on "My Account" and the "Change Password". You will be prompted to type the old password, followed by your new password and then confirmation of your new password.
- What if I have forgotten my password?
Click "Forgot Password?" on your log in screen.
You will then be prompted to enter your email address. Your password will be reset and a new password sent to your email address.
- How do I upgrade or downgrade the version of Apis CRM that I currently use?
Just contact us and let us know.
- Can I limit access to my database to certain IP addresses?
Yes, when logged in click on "System Settings" and then "IP Restrictions". From here you can list IP addresses that you wish to limit access to your database from.
- Am I able to limit the hours in which people can access my database?
Yes, within "System Settings" click "Log in hours" and set a range that you wish your database to be accessible.
- How can I view the Terms of Service?
Simply click "Terms and Service" on the log-in page.
- What's the difference between a Lead and an Opportunity?
A Lead is an unqualified Opportunity. Once a Lead has been contacted and shows interest in your products or services they become an Opportunity.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
Simply contact us with 30 days prior notice and we will arrange this for you.